Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics, Computer Engineering, or related fields with 8-12 years of related professional experience.
• Good knowledge of EDA Tools and Methodologies in Digital Design and Development flow is desired
• Understanding of Memory compiler software is a plus
• Understanding of standards and formats like Verilog, LEF, DEF, SPEF, GDS, OAS, OA, .LIB, LVF, etc. is a plus
• Knowledge of physical verification, memory characterization, FE verification, release procedure, and QA flow of the memory compilers is a plus.
• Scripting experience: Python, Tcl, Perl, and similar language
• Programming experience: Some Experience in C, C++, and/or JAVA/JVM-based language and/or Clojure.
• Understand/experience with git repositories and version control environment.
• Experience in test-driven software development (unit/system testing frameworks) is a plus
• Experience in source code management and release systems
• Experience with Unix and shell scripting is required
• Support development of tools flows, and methodologies to increase the efficiency and reliability of our designs
• Integrate commercial EDA tools into design flows
• Maintain all aspects of design infrastructure at optimum
• Ability to work & communicate with a global team with strong oral & written communication skills.
• The ideal candidate has a strong background in algorithms, data structures, with strong foundations in JAVA.JVM and strong coding practices.